Mirroring a phone screen to the PC or a PC screen to the phone is a handy feature and can be fun as well. Every user may not need to execute the action; however, users who want to, must be looking for the right tool to complete the job. Always ensure that the PC and the smartphone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Letsview helps users mirror a phone on the PC and vice-versa.
Users must have when using Letsview includes:
- Live to stream
- PowerPoint Control
- PIN code connecting
- QR code to connect
Mirroring the Android Screen to the PC
With the use of LetsView, users can mirror iOS and Android to Windows 10 or cast the computer screen on the phone easily.
1. Same Wi-Fi Network
Before starting the procedure, ensure that the phone and Windows are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Connect the Devices
- On the device, you can see the name of the PC. Click on it and then choose the option to display the screen on the PC or the PC screen on the device.
- Ensure that you have allowed the LetsView in Firewall as it will not work smoothly because the Firewall may block LetsView from mirroring.
- If it’s still not working after completing the procedure, then tap on the right of the screen on PC. It will highlight the numbers, and when you tap on it, you will see the QR code.
3. Capture Screenshots
Whenever users are mirroring the screen, they can take screenshots by choosing the third icon at the top right. Then tap on Screenshots to capture the photo.
- Users can write- using LetsView, but it can be done with the Whiteboard tool. They can take benefit from it when doing a presentation for friends, family, or a business environment.
- It is easy to handle, and if the user has already used a similar program before, then it will be pretty straightforward for them.
- Generally, it is the feature tool if it does not have any feature added to it. Mirroring works amazing in LetsView when it is connected to the Wi-Fi connection, which is fast enough as well as must-have no problems.
Users can customize LetsView to open on startup, set the resolution of the screen, gives a warning when closing the window, and also do much more.
Alex Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.