There are lots of ways to transfer the apps by using an iPhone. You can share them through messaging, email, Twitter, and Facebook. You can send apps as a gift, but you need an iOS device. Here is how to share apps with someone from your iPhone.
Steps for sharing apps through Messages, Email, Twitter, or Facebook:
• Open the iTunes store on your iPhone. It has a blue icon with the letter ‘A’.
• Search the app you want to share.
• After opening the app, tap on the title of the app, and you can see the share icon in the top upper right-hand corner. It is a square icon with an arrow.
• Press the share icon and select the option that you want to share using messenger, email, Twitter, and Facebook.
• If you want to share an app through Facebook, then make sure you have the Facebook app on your iPhone.
• If you wish to share an app through on your Twitter, then make sure you have the Twitter app on your iPhone.
• If you want to share an app through email or messenger, you must copy a share link of the share window. After copying the link, you can paste it in any messaging application and after that, you can send this to others.
Steps to gift an app
• Open the iTunes Store app on your iPhone. The icon has a letter of ‘A.’
• You can find the app in the search option that you want to gift to your friend.
• After opening the app, you will see the share icon in the top of the upper right-hand corner. This icon contains a square with an arrow.
• Now you can click on the share icon, and it gives you some choices of sharing the app and gift option is also added in this list.
• Tap on Gift option. It’s like a wrapped square box icon.
• After that, if you are signed in already to your iTunes account when you start this process, then you carry on but if not, then you will be asked to sign in.
• Now you can enter the gifting details. Here you can give the email ID of the recipient and write a short note also.
• After that, you can press the Next button in the lower corner. Your gift will get confirmed and sent to the recipient’s email ID.
Karen Minton is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.