Do you want to know the method of saving a photo from Google’s image search results? You shall get two options: The first one is that you can save the file on the computer that you are presently using. And the second option is keeping it in the Google collections.
Saving a photo as a local file on Windows and Mac device
- Firstly, do a right-click on a photo present in the Google search results. This shall display the context menu. For Mac device users, you shall even press the combination of Control+click for launching the context menu.
- Then, choose Save image as.
- Next, select a place and filename.
- After that, choose Save.
Saving a photo from Google on Android and iOS
- On your phone/tablet, click on the add to collection symbol below the chosen picture.
- After saving the photo, a notification shall get displayed, informing you about the collection of the picture that has been included.
- Next, click on the Change for keeping the picture in a different collection or also making a New collection for saving the picture.
- If you have included the picture to a collection, click on ‘add to collection’ one more time for removing it. For letting it know that you have included the photo, the ‘add to collection’ symbol shall get a solid color.
Viewing saved Google pictures on Android and iOS
- Firstly, run an image search.
- Then, click on the Menu symbol. It shall have the symbol of three horizontal lines.
- After that, click on Collections.
- Next, click on the collection list to see the pictures in it.
Saving and removing Google pictures on Windows and Mac device
- Firstly, go to the laptop or desktop net browser, do a picture search, then choose a picture for expanding it.
- Then, choose Add to for saving the picture to a collection.
- Whenever you add a picture to a collection, ‘Add on’ shall get changed to ‘Added.’ Choose Added for removing the picture from a collection.
Saving pictures in collections on Windows and Mac
Note that in total, two different methods for accessing pictures saved to collections are present:
- Choose Collections. It will be located below the search box in picture search results.
- See Google site, under the list of Google Applications- Choose More, denoted with the help of a 3×3 grid squares, then choose Collections.
The Collection gets displays the way it does on smartphones and tablets, with thumbnails of the newly included pictures at the top and list of collections below.
Lastly, choose one of the pictures or a collection for viewing the pictures kept in it.
Alex Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.