In this blog, we will teach you how you can disable and enable Todoist from your Outlook account. We will also discuss when disable and enable Todoist not work; you can reset your device. Here we discuss how to uninstall Todoist via Microsoft office. And separately from Outlook, and how you can disable Todoist on Apple Macbook and Windows.
Removing Todoist from Microsoft Office
Here are the steps on how to remove Todoist using Microsoft office:-
- Launch the Outlook application on your PC.
- Visit the File section.
- Please navigate to the option and tap on it.
- There you see Add-ins option that appears on the left of your screen.
- Select COM Add-Ins.
- Choose and tap on the Go option.
- Here a list appears on the screen the shown the list of Todoist add-in.
- If you wish to remove Todoist, tick to uncheck the box, to remove option.
- Now the tracking option appears tapping on OK option when you don’t want to do anything.
Remove Todoist Separately From Outlook
If you wish to remove your mail separately from WordPress, and Firefox, then you need to start this given program. Search the option plug-in and remove although this is not a direct way to uninstalling any Todoist from your Outlook account. In this blog, we teach you how to settings up with easy steps via traditional methods.
Here are steps on how to remove separately from Outlook:-
- In the additional method, you can switch off the Outlook program.
- Visit the Start and control tab.
- Tap on program and features.
- Tap on Uninstall icon that appears on your screen.
- You can also find it in the Windows search option.
- Windows Search option automatically uninstall it.
- After this process, you can reboot your computer.
- If can’t Todoist deleted by mistakes from your Outlook program, then you can’t recover for further use because Outlook has not a backup option.
- Remember that this is a proper way to execute the setting of Todoist.
- Remember that system restore setting is an excellent idea before uninstalling it.
Disable Todoist in Macbook and Windows
Here are the steps on how to disable Todoist in Macbook and Windows:-
- Launch the Outlook application.
- Visit file option, then tap on Add-Ins.
- It will appear on your device with the help of the internet, with any web browser.
- Visit the Manage Add-Ins, and search Turned On option.
- Here you find a tick near Todoist.
- Uncheck the box, to can’t delete Todoist.
- But it is disabled until when you do not enable it.
- Whenever you want to disable tick the uptick box, and the similar wish to disable it into your phone application.
- If you can’t search Todoist, then tap on Find more add-ins from the Outlook link.
The Easiest Solution is the Best Option
People always choose the easy option to solve their problems. Before starting any action like deleting, disabling and even restore your system, think it through. Most of the issue comes from incompatible software. If you are facing problem while deleting Todoist in the Outlook, then you can restart your device to fix this problem. This command will be running in the background of your device and still open it in Todoist.
Emily Johnson is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.