Borderlands 3 is one of the best games available in the virtual market and recently, the game developers have released some updates and hotfixes to improve the gameplay. So, here is a list of updates that you will attain by connecting the game to the internet.
Borderlands 3: Stability
- Solved several crashes that usually occurs when accessing the ECHO menu.
- Solved a bug that usually arises after leaving to the main menu.
- Resolved a crash that occurs during a four user multiplayer session when transitioning to Athenas.
- Fixed the error that arises when an iron bear was eliminated.
- Solved an issue that generally occurs in the networked games.
- Resolved a problem that usually occurs during Marcus intro when split-screen party unites another game.
- Solved a break down related to the Minimap Widget.
- Solved numerous errors arise when the gamers fast traveled.
- Stopped the benchmark elements when in a coop group.
Borderlands 3: User Interface
- Enhanced the overall performance in the menus.
- Enhances the performance of the bank.
- Updated the names in the credits of the game.
- Solved a rare error where a dialog box could not be sent away.
- Solved an issue where a gamer could lose the HUD sometimes in the split-screen.
- Fixed an issue where the info panel temporarily showed when looking at Planet Challenges.
- Fixed a reported bug where item cards did not display at the beginning of the game.
- Resolved a reported bug where incorrect icons are displayed sometimes by comparing class mods on the abbreviated item cards.
Borderlands 3: Missions
- Fixed a reported bug during a teleport that sometimes could cause NPCs to get jammed.
- Solved a progression blocker that could sometimes break NPCs leading the character if one of the gamers left the Borderlands 3 game.
- Fixed some bug that stops the NPCs during the challenge “From the Ground Up.”
- Solved a few issues that reported for progression blockers in the mission “The Trail of Survival.”
- Resolved issue where a Tink could sometimes jump outside the barrier in the mission “Trail of Feror.”
- Solved the issues of the mission “Lair of the Harpy” as Billy, The anointed sometimes disappears in the game.
- Solved a reported issue of the critical mission where Tannis would not interact with objective during the challenge “In the Shadow of Starlight.”
Borderlands 3: Hotfixes Notes
You might get amazed by knowing that these hotfixes are separate from the update and will be applied when the game is linked to the internet. However, the hotfixes are not permanent as they are used temporarily during the game session. In order to attain such hotfixes, make sure to connect your system with the internet and wait patiently on the Menu screen until you see the changes in the background.
- Solved a reported issue where the Legendary Maliwan could sometimes fail to target ghosts.
- Fixed an issue that displayed inappropriate part text sometimes by Boom Sickle.
At last, the aforesaid patch notes are now available in the Borderlands 3 game that one can easily access using the internet.
Alex Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.