Nowadays, the range of viruses on the web has become so broad than before, either you use a PC, smartphone or any other device, which have access to the internet, you then need to protect them all from being hacked or going into the wrong hands. Antiviruses are the best sources to protect your data, and McAfee is the leading antivirus software for all the devices. McAfee Antivirus is the world’s highly used Antivirus programs that remove the malware and infection and avoids the chances of security threats and identity theft to ever occur on your device. If you want to protect your crucial data from hackers and live without cyber concern, go to www.mcafee.com/activate and get the most trusted security product of McAfee.
What’s new! McAfee Total Protection contains parental controls. By using these controls, kids can be restricted from being in the touch of suspicious and shady websites. Also, you have some additional options to set time controls that slightly restrict internet access during specific times, like homework time, bedtimes or school hours.
Note: Before you set up McAfee Antivirus protection on your device, you first need to make sure that you don’t have an older version of McAfee on your device.
If there’s an older McAfee product installed on your device that is the same as the product on your CD, you will then be able to leave that older application.
Remember to remove or uninstall the older or already installed McAfee setup, and if you ignore it, it will lead your computer program to cause conflicts.
How to Uninstall McAfee Antivirus
- 1. First of all, you need to launch the Start menu.
- 2. And tap on the Control Panel option.
- 3. After that, you need to navigate to the Programs and Features option.
- 4. Here, you will need to tap on the Uninstall a Program option.
- 5. After doing so, a list of programs installed on your computer will appear on the screen.
- 6. Then, you will have to locate the McAfee program from the menu that appears.
- 7. After that, you need to click on the Uninstall button.
- 8. And now, you’ll only need to restart your PC when the reinstallation process is complete.
How to Install McAfee Antivirus
- 1. Here, you need to go to the default download folder of your PC.
- 2. Then you need to double-tap on the downloaded McAfee file. Get the best products of McAfee from mcafee.com/activate.
- 3. Now, doing so will automatically install McAfee setup on your device.
How to Activate McAfee Antivirus
- 1. First of all, you need to open the McAfee setup you have installed and then register it.
- 2. Now, you need to enter your Activation Key. And then tap “Next.”
- 3. Here, you will need to enter the required information to log in such as email address and password.
- 4. Finally, this will set up the McAfee Antivirus protection on your device.
McAfee Retail Card
The McAfee retail card is a totally digital card that allows you to download, install and activate McAfee Antivirus security programs from the internet.
If you want to install McAfee setup, McAfee retail card is the easiest to understand method for you to install the McAfee antivirus products on your device.
Note: When you see the McAfee Retail Card Registration page trying to select the right region, you then need to check the ‘selected data’ and its accuracy too. Now you need to check some details of essential aspects as mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to make sure that you have entered the registration number correctly from your retail card in the right manner.
- And if you are looking forward to making sure that your email address is correct, you will then need to tap on Verify option.
- At last, check whether you have correctly typed your email address and entered your password. Then tap on the Submit option.
Visit www.mcafee.com/activate and get the top antivirus protection from McAfee.
McAfee Antivirus program can be purchased in two different ways:
Online & Offline
Buying McAfee Online
- 1. When you purchase your McAfee Antivirus online, you immediately get an Activation Product Key through E-mail.
- 2. There you will need to click on the Downloaded McAfee setup.
- 3. After that, this will require you to enter the product key to activate your product. Enter it under the Activate section.
- 4. Finally, you just need to tap to activate.
Buying McAfee Offline
- 1. When you purchase the McAfee products offline, you will then get the retail card along with the McAfee product you purchase.
- 2. Once you verify the Activation key, go to the Activation Link, which is located on the back side of your retail card.
- 3. After that, you will have to choose your country and language preference.
- 4. Here, you will need to furnish the Registration details, which you will see on the retail card.
- 5. At last, simply enter your registered E-mail ID and tap in the Verify option.